Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Beginner Blogging Session

Welcome to Beginner Blogging! While we are getting ready, please take some time to tell us a little about yourself- who you are, what and where you teach, what your technology experience or background is, and what you know and think about blogs.

You can leave a comment with this information by clicking on "comments" under this post. Leave as much or as little information as you feel comfortable with. I will delete these after today's session.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My name is Theresa Nierlich. I have taught 4th and 5th grade for the last 8 years. I taught in Antioch at a Title 1 school. I just wrapped up my last school year and in August I'm moving to CT to go back to school. I've been the site tech nerd for about 3 years, and most of what I've learned has been through wondering what would happen if...? My goal for today os t have you leabe with a blog you feel comfortable using next year!

Anonymous said...

My other goal for today is to type correctly and fix my mistakes before I post my comments!

Anonymous said...

I am a technology coordinator always interested in the latest developments. I am a private person in many ways and I cannot see how anyone would want to put themselves out there in a blog. On the other hand in dealing with the My Space generation I feel it is important for me as a teacher to get a handle on this blogging stuff and find out how I might help teachers incorporate it into their curriculum.